Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear the 90s

Directions: Pre-watch preview in order to understand preview review. Review after the jump.


Attention Feminists! 

Here you go, women. A movie, finally, just for you! The preview you just saw is called Dear the 90s. It’s important that all the women out there know about the 90s, for your own sake!

In the beginning, Craig, the Craigster (making copies), tells the human sea horse version of Murphy Brown the time, and she wakes up and complains about her life, like we care.  



Next of all, Murphy Brown says, and I quote, As a mother, I am in charge and my husband is a craplord that doesn’t do any of the milking around here!

Girl, you sleepy! Honk shoooo, Honk shoooo, Honk shoooo


All the husbands in this preview don’t raise their children because this is the 50s AND the 90s. Here is Dear God, speaking his tongues, all lazy-like.


Lucy, you got some splaining to do


The men keep forgetting their own child's name, and even Seth Myers is so doofus dum-dum that he thinks twins equals zero children! He hasn’t seen them in weeks. What a lout!

My babies equal nothing.


Corporate women named Carrie Bradshaw are always running in hi-heels, screaming and crying frantically. Sound familiar, ladies? LOL! So, after eleven or so meltdowns, Alley McBeal has to talk to Frasier Krang about her boobs.

She also shows her haunches to Fierce Brosman (ex-James Bong hottie) because they don’t have videophones in the 90s and she is surprised by the new technology, and so falls to the ground a number of times as a result.

I still remember your hind quarters from yesterday.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Then the record scratches and all the women from Sex and the City’s daughters show up and they are like Girrrrrrl How do you do it, who are you, what's your name, and stuff like that. There's red, the blonde, and black hair girl too!

Girrrl, frippa dippa down town!  I'm talkin' bout a good old fashion fumpa dumpa  hoo hoo!


Murphy says, Oh it’s fine I just do my best I guess! I’m drowning, but don’t worry I’ll never kill my children and husband tonight! 

Then she accidentally dumps baby powder on the souffle and has to swiffer mop it while she’s combing nits out of her nasty scalp.  

Huh-uh! Girl, you nasty


In the end, she says her family is her whole life and jobs are less than important when it comes to personal identity... 

But don't tell Frasier Krang that, cause he'll knock her on her ass!




PLUS SIDES: 

How Do She Do This Starring Tyler Perry


FAULTS: 

The part where the babysitter shrugs makes me want to peel that babysitter’s skin off.

I chopped your baby's fur 



No comments:

Post a Comment